The business of ProductIP is developing, resulting in the hiring new staff for the team in Hong Kong. Pre-Covid, the team would visit customers in Hong Kong or the Greater Guangdong Area using the ProductIP office in Shenzhen as their basis. However, the new reality requires a different approach resulting in the opening of a new office in Hong Kong. On October 10th, the Grand Opening Ceremony took place. After delivering inspiring speeches, the ribbon-cutting ceremony took place. We thank our honourable guests for participating in this event.
- Arjen van den Berg, Consul-General for The Netherlands in Hong Kong and Macao
- Frery Winkel, Chair of the Board of Directors of The Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Tom Bakker, General Manager of The Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Job-Jan Spanjers, Head of Direct Import of ACTION
- Maarten van der Dussen and Alice Poon of ProductIP
The new address is
ProductIP (HK) Ltd.
Room 1006, 10/F, Landmark North, 39 Lung Sum Avenue,
Sheung Shui, N.T.