How many Technical files do you want to make this year?
Most asked questions
- Can I create a Technical File for a new set, consisting of several single products?
- Can different product variants be managed in just one technical file?
- Do I have to create a new technical file for each new delivery because the date of import changes?
- Why do I need a Market Release Date?
- Can I start without having an article number?
- From how many technical files the use of the ProductIP platform will be cheaper?
- How can I download a complete technical file?
- Can I manage that, if there are multiple suppliers for my product?
Just activate your personal product compliance documentation team with one click. Outsource the work,
project by project. We call it the FAST (File Assembly Support Team) mode. Instantly available. Dedicated to
the job. Highly experienced.
You can expect from us that we:
- Invite the supplier, explain the necessary product requirements, what needs to be done and why.
- Push the supplier to start uploading available compliance documentation.
- Provide the supplier with the necessary templates for risk assessment via Verifeyer.
- Carry out authenticity checks for the key documents (type testing related).
(Our experience shows that at the start 20-25% of documents presented can be fake!).
- Add metadata to documents in a file, so they are monitored for validity and will alert you timely.
- Matching documents with requirements and keep an overview of the progress/completeness.
- Report back to you on the progress status.
- We typically expect to complete the process with a cooperative supplier within 6 weeks.
In case of lack of cooperation, we will ask you for help to increase the pressure on the supplier and we
will do a second round of collecting, reviewing, organising.
- Collecting and reviewing documents related to corporate requirements (Enterprise customers only) is