New EU regulations require you to stay up-to-date and ahead!
The EU commission has announced a new regulation on market surveillance that will forever change the way economic operators who are involved in placing non-food products into the hands of EU consumers run their business.
- Do you know what compliance evidence to collect?
- Do you have an efficient way to collect, review, organise, share compliance evidence?
- Do you have the resources, the knowledge to deal with this? In short: are you ready to engage in this transition in time?
This new regulation was needed to ensure a level playing field for businesses operating in the European market and to ensure the well-being of EU consumers in a market that is flooded with non-compliant products. The new regulation now includes responsibilities for fulfilment service providers and non-EU distance sellers and increases the responsibilities for retailers and e-commerce platforms and amends those for importers and brand-owners.
The EU commission has already signed off another related regulation on the mutual recognition of non-harmonised goods, including food contact materials. This will be addressed as well.
- Imagine, what will happen when market surveillance authorities can charge you with all the cost they have in case of a non-compliance!
- Imagine, what will happen when retail, e-tail, fulfilment service providers and non-EU distance sellers will get the same responsibilities as importers and brand-owners/manufacturers have today!
- Does this impact your business? That of your customer? That of your competition? Can you suppliers deal with this?
Get the latest insight at our workshop on May 28th. We will address not one but two new regulations:
- The new way the EU is going to deal with compliance of non-food consumer goods.
- The new regulation on mutual recognition of non-harmonised goods, including food contact materials.
Minimise the impact that this will have on your business. Reserve your spot today!
Only fully paid reservations accepted.
Max. 3 persons per organisation.
for one, €495
for two persons and €645
for three persons. All amounts without VAT.
As alternative you can choose for one of our compact online session in English via WebEx €185 per person.
Our General Conditions Jan. 2015 are applicable.
Select A Date
Dates of 2019 & 2020
No event dates available, new event dates coming soon!